Passionate about patient care. Ethical practice. Clinical quality. Relationship dentistry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Support dentists, surgeons and staff as needed
- Prepare examination and surgical rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment
- Perform routine dental cleanings and assist in the performance of surgical procedures
- Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records.
- Must maintain a surgical clean work environment
- Prepare dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Prepare study casts, fabricate impression trays, clean and polish removable appliances, and fabricate temporary restorations.
- Advise patients and provide materials necessary to maintain good dental health
- Relay postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist to patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to HIPPA, OSHA and Confidentiality rules and regulations.
- Works well in a team environment
- Respond promptly to customer needs and overall feedback.
- High School or equivalent or technical school
- Dental assistant licensing program as per state guidelines
- Advanced computer skills and proficient in relevant software applications
- Working knowledge of administrative and dental office procedures
- Experience as a Dental Assistant
- Healthcare, Dental and 401K